Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Friday, September 14, 2007


Jelly-fied

okays, i didn't make it to ALPHA today. I had killer cramps, broke out in pespiration all over while feeling cold, all at the same time. It's the first day of that horrible monthly thing and boy do i hate it so much. It's the time when i really wanna be a man instead. So other than this 1 week, i'd still rather be a girl. hehe.

minnie, it's my turn to look awfully bloated and pregnant. I'm still feeling the pain in my tummy, subtle pain. I've gone to the toilet uncountable times. I've drank hot water and down a panadol with much difficulty, yes, i can't swallow pills. Looks like it's a bad night ahead, sighs, i so hate this. I just want to be pampered and loved now *whines*

i'm losing blood at an alarming rate, if you wanna donate blood for my transfusion, i belong to Blood Type A+. Million thanks.

Labels:

 

*~[...FisHieZ & ruRu...]~* lost herself @ 10:35 PM


Girl
Always Be My Baby (Studio) - David Cook Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com