Oh man, it's the weekends again, week 4 has passed, week 5 is approaching and i haven't done any tutorials!! Workload is piling up, FYP progress report, Integrated Design, tutorials and quizzes. I'm so screwed up eh.
Finally got to watch Ratatouille yesterday with Fuzzy Head, it's an awesome show! Graphics were great, beautiful Paris, uber cute Remy!! It has got a 5star rating from straits times film correspondent, if you don't trust me, trust her.
My pencil case is torn :( And i have no idea where i can get one cause it's been so long since i've done that. I go mine from wallet shop then, but they don't have it anymore. I want a pencil case, nice, cheap, not too fat but big enough one. Where can i get one?
Will be going down to Comex on sunday, to get myself a thumbdrive to store FYP works and perhaps a laptop casing. That reminds me, i bought a pooh bear laptop skin from NTU bazaar weeks ago and it's still not here!! Boo the slow pokes.Think i should go and do some work now, CiaozLabels: rat-a-too-eee