Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Friday, May 09, 2008


i am too lazy to blog. Besides, there isn't anything interesting about my life to blog about. I have nothing to do but i'm just too lazy. I wanna go out!!

Yesterday Jammie had his very first exam, glad it was alright for him. It's a good start :) We went to watch "What Happens in Vegas" by Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher! It was indeed a comedy and darling had so much fun laughing throughout, sometimes he made me laughed too, gees.

Other than that, i've been stucked at home for many days, bearing and going crazy with all those renovation works and drilling happening upstairs. It's horrifying!

I need to breathe some fresh air, go cycling, go blading before my blades rot and collect layers of dust. ok. actually already collected a huge layer of dust. Cycling! Blading! I just wanna have fun :)
 

*~[...FisHieZ & ruRu...]~* lost herself @ 3:40 PM


Girl
Always Be My Baby (Studio) - David Cook Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com