Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Friday, June 13, 2008


Just a short note to say, I'M ALIVE !!

Waiting to consolidate taipei's photos after i get them from shu, so yup, i wouldn't be blogging about it as yet, probably next week :)

Jammie's flying to HongKong for a holiday with his family tmr, he won't be back until late next sat! That's like longer than my trip. I'm gonna miss him for sure, hope he buys many things for me :D

Starting work on july 1st, but daddy isn't going to give me allowance for the month of july. I'll only get pay at the end of july, not sure how i would survive, but i must! Results were out, i didn't get any honours, just a merit. Parents would be disappointed but i'm still thankful that i can graduate on time. Convocation falls on Jammie's birthday, hmmm.

Ok that is many random thoughts. Stay tuned.
 

*~[...FisHieZ & ruRu...]~* lost herself @ 11:23 PM


Girl
Always Be My Baby (Studio) - David Cook Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com